From its conception in 1961, through test flights in 1963, to its initial customer deliveries in 1964, Stevens has been with the King Air for well over 50 years. From the 90 to the 360, and all variants in between, Stevens handles 100% of anything the King Air needs.
Beginning with routine phase inspections and maintenance, and including heavy modifications, interior refurbishments and full paint, we lead the MRO industry on the King Air in the same way we work every other aircraft: Unsurpassed technical expertise with a personal touch.
Stevens Aerospace King Air aircraft maintenance services include:
- All Major and Minor Airframe and Engine Inspections
- Gear Inspections and Overhauls
- Airworthiness Directives/Service Bulletins
- Pre-Purchase Evaluations and Event Management
- Engine R&R and Overhaul Event Management
- Blackhawk Engine Upgrades
- Major Structural & Composite repairs
- Fuel leaks
- Avionics – Troubleshooting, Repair and Installations
- Garmin G1000NXi Installation Center
- Paint – Partial to Complete Refurbishment
- Interior – Partial to Complete Refurbishment
- 24/7 AOG Support available at 833-426-4435
- Contact us at Sales@StevensAerospace.com
Stevens works with aviation’s most respected names, including IS&S (Innovative Solutions & Support), Hartzell, Raisbeck, Blackhawk, BLR, Collins and Garmin to help you get the most performance, enjoyment and safety from your King Air. Our Interiors teams in Greenville, SC and Dayton, OH have earned a national reputation for stunning refurbishments, transforming dated cabins into comfortable and modern spaces that reflect your personal and business sense of style.
Military and Government operations from the U.S. and abroad continue to trust Stevens with their King Air fleets in the same way, from depot level maintenance to heavy modifications.
At Stevens, you’ll find a culture of customer engagement that dates back to our roots more than 70 years ago. We take the time to listen and understand what you expect from your King Air. Then we provide cost-effective alternatives design to fit your budget.
Authorized Installation Center and Dealer for:
- Blackhawk Aerospace
- Raisbeck Engineering
- Collins Aerospace
- ….And many more
Whatever your needs, Stevens offers you one of the most experienced King Air service teams in America. From comprehensive maintenance programs and structural repair to our extensive network of AOG response teams, there’s nothing about your King Air that we can’t handle.
Your King Air, our passion. That’s the Stevens difference.