- Authorized Service Center
- All Major and Minor Airframe and Engine Inspections
- Airworthiness Directives/Service Bulletins
- Avionics Garmin NXi, Radar, and Flight Stream Connectivity upgrades
- Pre-Purchase Evaluations and Event Management
- Engine R&R and Overhaul Event Management
- Major Structural & Composite repairs
- Fuel leaks
- Embraer Executive Care (EEC)
- Ten Year Inspections
- Gear Overhaul Event Management
- Paint – Partial to Complete Refurbishment
- Interior – Partial to Complete Refurbishment
- 24/7 AOG Support available at 1-855-359-5496
- Contact us at Sales@StevensAerospace.com
Stevens Aerospace has served as an Authorized Service Center for the Embraer Phenom 100 and 300 models since their development and introduction in North America.
That designation wasn’t just a matter of Stevens’ 70-year legacy within the aviation industry. It was based on our deep appreciation for every innovation Embraer has designed for this segment of performance executive jets.
But the single advantage Phenom owners enjoy most about a relationship with Stevens is the opportunity to really get to know your support team, as well as all the nuances of your airplane. Like a trainer overseeing a thoroughbred, nothing escapes our attention.
Suffice to say that if you share our love for the Phenom, you’ll find a home away from home at Stevens.
“My Stevens guy knows everything that Embraer knows, everything that Stevens knows, everything that I know, and he takes that knowledge and works it to my benefit … which is incredible. His #1 concern is that I’m a happy customer with a safe airplane.”