AOG TECHNICIANS – STEVENS AEROSPACE 24/7 AOG TEAM
- Required Licensed A&P AOG Technicians troubleshoots, inspects, and repairs all aircraft on the Certified Repair Station 145, Capability List.
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate aircraft manufactures manuals and FAA Regulations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to complex aircraft and systems with minimum supervision.
- Communicates with dispatchers and maintenance control as required.
- Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner for aircraft RTS.
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets a high quality standard and customer satisfaction.
- Must have 3-5 years plus of corporate light to heavy jet experience with preferred 1 years plus in an AOG environment.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Factory training and documented OJT preferred.
- Work week Monday-Sunday 7 on, 7 off and voluntary options to work all or part of “Off Week” based on workload requirements.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 14CFR60-741.5(A). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.